2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG Team Final (Tuesday 11/01 )

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

With China ending on bars, it’s possible they could be last place going into the final rotation…and still have a shot at a medal. This is going to be exciting!
Honestly China probably should be happy with this draw. If they can go nail 3 beam routines for a massive number, it’ll put pressure on everyone else in the field, including USA. Then if they hit 3 solid floors, they can take a dip rotation 3 before coming to bars in rotation 4 and toasting everyone.

Boo. Just discovered I don’t have Peacock. I did last year for the Olympics. I’ll just be following along here. I’m counting on you guys.
it is 4.99 a month…
If I don’t have access to it I will subscribe for a month and cancel.

There is a FIG stream, but I suspect it will be geoblocked to anybody living anywhere where a TV channel has broadcast rights. Do you have a VPN?

40.png
Seyonne:
Boo. Just discovered I don’t have Peacock. I did last year for the Olympics. I’ll just be following along here. I’m counting on you guys.
it is 4.99 a month…
If I don’t have access to it I will subscribe for a month and cancel.
For me, it’s worth the $5

It’s possible I still have it, but can’t find it. My teenage son regularly messes with the Roku. It always looks different. I’ll figure it out. Probably

It’s possible I still have it, but can’t find it. My teenage son regularly messes with the Roku. It always looks different. I’ll figure it out. Probably
If you have a smart TV, you can access Peacock that was as well.

And for anyone else on the fence, the $5 is worth it. Typically the commentary is vastly better than what we get with broadcast NBC, more routines, and ocassionally we are even blessed with multiple event feeds. There’s nothing quite like being able to watch every single routine at your leisure.

Hmmmm, I have a zoom meeting that starts 15 minutes before team finals start. Wonder if I can reschedule…

I wanted to take tomorrow off so badly but I just couldn’t… Thursday however…

I think the code FALL22 will give you the 19.99/year Peacock deal.
Amusing code given the context.

RedBirdie do you have to interact on this zoom call or is it a conference call where you can get away with muting/video off?

Interact. Weekly call with a consultant I hired, lol. I can probably reschedule, or just skip this week entirely. Maybe.

Is it accurate that Peacock won’t be making the competitions available for replay–it’s only available once for live viewing?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back