2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG Team Final (Tuesday 11/01 )

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

If better run out and buy a VCR. :roll_eyes:
Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family

I hate everything. I work during all the finals except event finals. I don’t know how you’re supposed to grow a sport when it’s so inaccessible. I get Peacock for free because I have an Xfinity subscription and I do use it for stuff other than sports, but Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
So is it on premium peacock for the initial viewing or is that just replays? Eta: nm, looks like premium. Guess i am signing up and cancelling at the end of the event.

Unless someone else provides a free stream with vpn. Then ill break out the opera browser if it still works…

Last edited:
Not as nervous for Chiles’s beam as most here. Prelims was such a disaster that she can only go up, and her current routine is easier than last year’s. Jones’s beam has been stripped down as much as possible but that Arabian is always going to be a nail-biter, more so than any of Chiles’s skills (I don’t see her missing a switch leap or BHS-LSO again). Blakely is another gamble but with the scoring potential TPTB doesn’t have a choice.

Last edited:
Brazil media reported staff will decide tomorrow whether Flávia compete or not.
Coaches allege their direct qualification for Paris this year would be a bonus. And its not their main goal right now.

They Hope to Bring back healthy jade next year And build up strong for Olympics.

It’s not inaccessible, it’s on in the evening for Europe because it’s being held in Europe

But it is inaccessible for the US. Streaming has made things worse here, not better. At least, when gymnastics worlds in the past were show on TV delayed, they would pick times on the weekend. It was easier watching the 2001 World Championships for both men and women.

Last edited:
It’s just outrageously exciting isn’t it?

We actually have a situation where multiple teams could take gold. I think the US will probably do it and it’s theirs to lose, but also they could quite easily lose it couldn’t they? Brazil could actually win. GB could actually win. Italy could actually win.

The last time we had anything like this was 2010 and even then, the three teams in contention were the established powers of the sport. That obviously was very nail biting and exciting too, but in addition to that setup we now also have the prospect of a completely new winner.

Basically this is a long way of saying I don’t know how I’m going to contain myself for the next six hours.

Peacock’s answers are as clear as mud. Are they saying for non-premium subscribers, there are no replays, but premium subscribers will have access to replays?

wait. Is TF today? I thought it was tomorrow. UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Well I guess it will be my bf entertaining our guests tonight

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back