Women’s Team Final

2024 Olympic WAG Team Final (Tuesday: July 30, 2024) 12:15 pm ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I haven’t had time to rewatch yet. There were some key routines that I have to look for like Ellie‘s floor.

I am watching the primetime. They are skipping the italians for now I guess. (I didn't expect anything else honestly. I bet we see Rebeca once and they'll show Flavia's bars bump and maybe floor (well, they'll do a fast recap of some of the highlights of the other competitors as they did for the men's event. Maybe even more since there are only 4 apparatus to go through here))

I watched some routines I missed on the event feeds. Now I’m watching the Laurie feed again with my husband and kid. I wanted to watch the Terry/Sam prime time version but husband wanted to watch more routines so I’m putting up with Laurie for him.

So, as I understand it, you had to be put in a lottery to get a chance to buy tickets and you might not even get the chance to buy gymnastics finals tickets, right? Do we think Bill Gates and Natalie Portman and Serena Williams (etc) had to do that or did they get some sort of fast track? (I'm going to assume Bob Costas knew some people to get his seat (probably Nadia did too)).

Watching primetime now. Did not realize that Simone submitted a bars skill?

(Don't shoot me for this but does she really need a skill on every single event?)

I'd like to report a murder
1000003287.jpg

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back