2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG Team Final (Tuesday 11/01 )

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think their complaint is not the actual time the event is being held, but that Peacock is not (?) archiving the stream in the US, so US viewers have to watch it live or nothing.

With that said, to me it reads like Peacock will archive the stream if you buy premium (the $4.99/mo option) but I agree that it’s really unclear from those two tweets.

Also @arabiandoublefront I believe that NBC is actually running a tape-delayed summary of the meet this weekend.

Last edited:
I’m 100% sure it will be uploaded to YouTube at some point. Although it may well not stay up for long.

Last edited:
Anybody from western/ Central Europe figured how da fuck are we going to watch this? Specifically Germany

I think we as a gymternet should create a record for most falls in a TF, by individual teams and total. I think we’ve got potential for new records in both of those categories plus potential first time champion and first time medalist teams.

Just think how many hundred post threads we could have about whether a balked vault counts as a fall!

Random, but I just realised that this is going to Carey’s first ever team final in five years of competing as an international elite. Kinda crazy!

Edit: oops, nevermind, she was there in 2019! I was thinking about 2017, 2018 and 2020.

Last edited:
Random, but I just realised that this is going to Carey’s first ever team final in five years of competing as an international elite. Kinda crazy!
She competed at worlds in 2019, did vault and floor in team finals.

I remembered that after the fact, lol! I edited my post while you were replying.

I´m using the brave browser and apparently it has a built-in vpn… looks like the tech gods might smile on me this one time. Which might mean Andrade will fall on every event

It does feel like a ridiculously low amount of TFing Jade has had, when she’s been in the top US group since 2017. Strange times.

If your country is on this list, then the FIG stream probably won’t work. Notable exceptions for VPN purposes: Australia, NZ, most of Africa and Asia.

I wish this document could get pinned or copied into the popular links section of the first post. I am useless as a judge but it is always so interesting to look over the forum panels scores after the event and sometimes it is hard to remember where to find your judging spreadsheet.

I sucked it up and bought peacock for 5 bucks since I didn’t have to spend 800 on a new water heater today. Don’t know how those pioneer types did it, I tell ya.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back