Men’s Team Final

2024 Olympic MAG Team Final (Monday: July 29, 2024) 11:30 PM ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The arena not having AC is surprising. They use it for loads of events and it must get really crowded and super hot for performers and audience even when it’s not boiling hot.

Was coaching and watching this on TV during practice all morning! Go USA!

It has not been a great Olympics from Paris from the perspective of the people there.

Multiple gymnasts yesterday were fanning themselves after their routines. GBR even had a hand held mechanical fan. Suni kept pulling at her collar to get air.

It’s been 95F and humid in Paris for a few days. 95F is not fun especially when no AC.
Where are you getting that data from?!? It was high 60s to low 70s on Friday and Saturday (with rain). Yesterday was 80. Today was the first truly hot day (90) since I’ve been in Paris.

Expected to hit 99-100F Tuesday.

If you watched Women's qualifications, multiple gymnasts were hot/fanning themselves.

Eurosport criticising the lack of subjectivity in the US MAG selection process
I wonder how they like it now.

Honestly, there isn't a perfect selection process.

Based on these results, the US will do the same type of selection process moving forward until there is some disaster.

Nederocsik is going viral. He's all over social media.....from NASCAR accounts and medical accounts. It's crazy.

A pommel guy no less.

There’s something so endearing about Stephen too more than some of the other guys. Stephen is like gymnastics Clark Kent. He’s relatively unassuming looking, but then he takes off his glasses and becomes this superstar athlete that saves the day.

I agree and also Nedoroscik is not the "stereotypical" gymnast. He is tall, lanky, and wears glasses. He is not the thick, muscled up gymnast like the rest. He has a more "everyday man" look to him. He is kind of goofy instead of serious.

It's very endearing.

IMG_1446.png

It’s all kind of Londonesque. Steve’s getting his McKayla moment, Brody had a Jordyn, and of course they all got the glory of winning that medal after hitting an amazing meet. Feeling good things for positive coverage of MAG in the AA no matter how Frederick and Paul do.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back