Men’s Team Final

2024 Olympic MAG Team Final (Monday: July 29, 2024) 11:30 PM ET

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Expected to hit 99-100F Tuesday.

If you watched Women's qualifications, multiple gymnasts were hot/fanning themselves.
I think it was funny that some were fanning and trying to air out their leos and then there were some of the Chinese in their down puffy coats.

Dyyyyyyyying. (I love Weezer)
1722300751966.png

They made such a big deal on the broadcast about Nedoroscik having to wait to do his one thing it sure built up the anticipation.

What place does Nedoroscik go in the final? Will he know what he needs to do and can change up his routine accordingly? Seems like he has a few versions of his routine.

This is maybe the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Also. Sam Mikulak was jumping up and down like crazy, and it’s so good to see something happen good on the Mikulak front.
The only think I thought was crazy was that Tim and crew weren't name dropping him all over the place. He was the center of us mag for like 3 Olympics. Even the 4 year fans might remember who he is enough to rate a mention.

Expected to hit 99-100F Tuesday.

If you watched Women's qualifications, multiple gymnasts were hot/fanning themselves.
Yeah, well, that wasn’t the case from Friday through Sunday. The heat wave started yesterday. I’m actually in Paris and in the arena. If the gymnasts are hot, it’s because they’re wearing long sleeves and moving around. I haven’t been uncomfortable wearing a t-shirt and sitting for hours. The venue where table tennis is being held has had the best AC so far, though. I was actually chilly.

Or maybe the US athletes are spoilt and whiney? AC is only common in the US, not in most other continents and the other athletes survive the heat without AC..

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back