Random vid thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yeah, the difficulty is astounding. She popped onto my radar when she beat Konnor McClain on floor at the Jesolo championships this year. Same deal with her floor routine which is a bit rough around the edges, but dynamic tumbling and decently entertaining dance too.

Her beam routine at Jesolo was a hot mess, she fell 2 or 3 times attempting this degree of difficulty, but the fact that she can hit a beam routine with such an exceptional amount of difficulty (not derived from connections) is astonishing. Hoping her star continues to rise this quad alongside the Italian team in general.

Love the commentators reaction to the layout full.

The Italians are sending their A team to the Mediterranean games, including Andreoli. Looking forward to seeing how they all do there. I’d love to see a tight USA-GBR-ITA battle at worlds.

😂😂😂 I’m just a sucker for a bhs-bhs-LO 1/1, but yes here’s hoping everything else improves

which is incidentally what intlgymnast had initially shared on instagram. Good curating. I also think the fhs-fron tuck is serviceable

I actually re watched and only the dance elements are really lacking. The acro elements are actually pretty ok, form-wise.

Michelle Campi was one of the most talented athletes the US had at that time period. It is unfortunate that her entire elite career was plagued by injury as she was never able to live up to her full potential.

Michelle Campi was one of the most talented athletes the US had at that time period. It is unfortunate that her entire elite career was plagued by her mother screwing her coach as she was never able to live up to her full potential.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back