2020 Women's Artistic Team Final (Tuesday, July 27, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yeah, I was thinking that the Russian women should be inspired by their male teammates.

Last edited:
Nooooooo spoiler 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i was in rotation 4 mind you, it looked very good already

I think vt/ub will be even, I’d think both will not survive bb unscathed but US ahead and biles will anchor them for a clear gold, but not as clear as we wanted.

As for wishes, I’d like Russia to win and then for melnikova to run up to valentina and tit-slap her.

40.png
irichluck21:
Which was part of the rationale for selecting McCallum in the first place!
I really hope Grace gets a great AA score not hampered by the lowball she got on beam. At least a higher score than Skinner’s AA in prelims!
Well I would hope that its a one-off freak event that she lost 0.5 CV for repeating a move and losing her series

And not having to do a million extra dance elements killing her E score.

I’m signing off until tomorrow evening- I’m out all day and can’t watch until the evening. I refuse to check scores or results for this one, and just hope nobody I come across tomorrow is interested in Olympic gymnastics and spills anything.

I coach gymnastics all morning, so I doubt I can stay out of loop. Gonna watch as much as I can before I leave.

I wonder if Simone will try the YDP. A big vault score from Simone (or a few normal routines from Simone) would make a big difference. A fall or injury from a YDP would really hurt the team.

Tom doesn’t seem like the one to want the big risk, but if Simone wants to do it I don’t see him stopping her.

I saw the peacock schedule says the final is from 6-11am eastern time tomorrow. It can’t possibly be that long, right? Anyone know the actual competition times?

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back