2024 Olympic Games: Event Finals Day 1: Aug 3

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think floor is the biggest problem for her. I think she is more likely to continue vault and bars than beam and bars. You can do a lot of soft training for vault
True, and with her great technique, injury shouldn't be as much of a concern as those who are chucking them.

Could Andrade of made a triple with the vault she did today? Her Amanar looked massive.

Yeah I agree I didn't think she would do it, but seeing her open up today, I think she definitely could

No way was that attempt today even close to a triple fully around, she was underrotated and had to step back.
How much in deductions was her landing? Because it would be crazy that Andrade could've been one- or two-tenths away from Simone.

Rhys.png

I think it could be Biles, Chiles, Voinea if Andrade can;t fix the OOB issues.

She's trying to stick this, that's the reason this vault is ever so slightly underrotated. She's opening up clearly before landing. I'm not saying it is a given, but it is certainly not a "no way"

The Filipino in me was just so happy with the results of FX. Yulo has just been wanting it, and I am extremely proud that he got it! And thanks guys for praising our little guy--didn't know there is a lot of support for Yulo in this forum. It's also the Philippines' second gold ever. Yay for little countries!

Off to VT!

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back