2024 Olympic Games: Event Final Day 3: Monday, Aug 5 (5:40 am EST) FLOOR INQUIRY REMOVED TO AG FX THREAD

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I missed floor, but sounds like a suitably chaotic end to the day that has been. Gutted for Barbosa. Happy for Andrade. Sounds like Biles is in a good place with silver and I assume that Chiles is thrilled with bronze.

I missed floor, but sounds like a suitably chaotic end to the day that has been. Gutted for Barbosa. Happy for Andrade. Sounds like Biles is in a good place with silver and I assume that Chiles is thrilled with bronze.
I watched Simone’s interview afterwards and she seemed upbeat. She mentioned that they’d asked for background music to be played during beam but it was denied.
I think being part of that floor podium will be special for her, regardless of the colour of the medal

what is this. can you elaborate please

Zhang Boheng supports everyone. He’s one of the younger members of this team but he is their captain. At the end of TF when Su Weide was shell shocked, and Xiao Ruoteng, Zou Jingyuan, and Liu Yang were all crying, Zhang Boheng is the one who went one by one comforting everyone. He held LY, lifted ZJY off the floor, kept reassuring SWD, and helped XRT.

In the press conference afterwards reporters kept badgering Su Weide about his falls, SWD was getting emotional and was having difficulty answering. Zhang Boheng politely interrupted and asked if he could answer for him instead.

He loves Daiki Hashimoto and has been praising him in interviews for years. He’s never said a bad thing about anyone, even when he’s been screwed over, and he’s always been gracious and thankful to fans on weibo.

The Medals, The Moment, The Memories

1000005704.jpg

Zhang Boheng supports everyone. He’s one of the younger members of this team but he is their captain. At the end of TF when Su Weide was shell shocked, and Xiao Ruoteng, Zou Jingyuan, and Liu Yang were all crying, Zhang Boheng is the one who went one by one comforting everyone. He held LY, lifted ZJY off the floor, kept reassuring SWD, and helped XRT.

In the press conference afterwards reporters kept badgering Su Weide about his falls, SWD was getting emotional and was having difficulty answering. Zhang Boheng politely interrupted and asked if he could answer for him instead.

He loves Daiki Hashimoto and has been praising him in interviews for years. He’s never said a bad thing about anyone, even when he’s been screwed over, and he’s always been gracious and thankful to fans on weibo.
Maybe I have got the wrong impression of him then. He seemed to me like a sore loser

I think I heard that they’re switching up the sports in LA. Like swimming is going to be toward the end? I wonder about gymnastics. It would be nice to mix it up so athletes from different sports can go to opening ceremonies.
The switch is more about practicality. The plan is to use the same venue for the opening ceremony and swimming which requires prep time to transition.

I agree. Seems like they were all in agreement as well.
Even Laurie picked up on it during the broadcast.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back