2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Subs 6-7 (Monday 10/02) AUS, BRA, AUT, CAN, Brown, Kelly

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Bars is really the event where Brazil are better than GB and can make up ground. They’ll make TFs no problem but they’re not going to be ahead of Britain.

Jade also goes over on a piro, maintains form and swing. Such a bummer after starting with three really solid rotations.

They beat Italy - barring major disasters, I think the question for finals is which team can improve more.

Or maybe they’ll all melt down and Australia will take bronze.

Brazil will probably start on bars in TFs now. Not sure whether that’s a good or bad thing!

There was very little between them and GB on the other events. 0.3 on vault, 0.3 on beam and 0.1 on floor, all in GBs favour. But over a point on bars, and that’s the worst British event easily. No reason Brazil can’t hit a 42 if all goes well.

Okay, now there are two hours between subs instead of like, 20 minutes?

8th when you remove Skye, but yeah, it’s gonna take a miracle for that score to hold up against MDJDS and the Chinese.

Im shocked to how jade didnt meet the expectations of scores on fx And vt. I though judges would be in love with her dance on fx

So it looks like South Korea is safe to qualify even if Germany beat them. Germany’s performance today will decide whether they or Mexico get the last spot. I don’t think Hungary has any chance of passing Mexico without Kovacs.

If Germany is spectacular and beat them then South Korea is probably out because there’s Japan, China, France, and Canada.

Canada is already qualified from last year’s worlds.

When does next sub start? Im on the site and there is no live button? Does anyone have a current standings for events/AA/team?

True, Canada doesn’t matter but if China, Japan, France, and Germany beat South Korea then they’re out of a spot

It looks like it’s Korea v Germany.

Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Australia and probably Romania are safe. That’s 5, then China, Japan and France to come should make 8, so only one other team can make it.

157 is doable for Germany, but they can’t afford any mistakes. Does anyone know if Voss is doing the DTY?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back