2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Subs 6-7 (Monday 10/02) AUS, BRA, AUT, CAN, Brown, Kelly

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Canada missing TFs now would essentially be a flex. Oh, you’re all still working hard and stressing? That’s a shame for you. I’m going for a curry on Wednesday.

It would, lol. They’re aiming for the podium again though, so I’m guessing curry is a distant Plan B.

Don’t count out Hungary completely without Kovacs, they still have a good team and if first year senior, Lili Czfira is hitting 4 for 4 they could definitely move past Romania. They need their gymnasts to hit their speciality pieces and Szekely needs to get high 13s on bars.

Their max score if they all hit is 160.800. They did go 156.627 at Euros with Kovacs, but also counted some falls because it was 3 up 3 count.

God I love the creativity that Black brings to floor. Every time.

Ellie Black’s fx reminds me of something UCLA would do and call “zombie models” or something

Last edited:
Terminator FX music? I dig it. One of my favorite movie themes.

Last edited:
Now who is using Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” as FX music?

Oh, I don’t know who I keep forgetting to include to think that Germany and Korea can both qualify. Thanks.

Now we have Black Eyed Peas mashups! The music has been of a variety!

13.766 average for Black. Roberson is safe for VT EF.

Yeah, even if Devillard passes her, Miyata has been banged up all season so is something of a wild card I think.

My phone keeps wanting to correct Devillard to Deviled.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ellie in the top 8 on bars after this sub. It’s not my cup of tea by any means, but the judges seem to like her there year in year out.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back