2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Sub 10 + Paris Qualifiers (Monday 10/02) FRA, CHN

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Good for Rifda! She just barely missed out on Tokyo. She thought she had made it in because the Indonesia news outlets were reporting she made it as Triparte, but Indonesia was not eligible and it went to Cayman Islands.

Hilary Heron is damn lucky FIG changed its decision and allowed her to compete for an AA spot.
I wonder if Karla Navas is upset. Though she must be one of the favorites at PAGU next spring.

Last edited:
I’m sad that Sanne Wevers just missed BB Finals. I was hoping she’d make things interesting in the Final as a story, because of her age, and because of her skill composition.

I’m also bummed that this is not the year Flavia will finally get a much deserved BB medal. One of my biggest hopes is that BRA medals as a team. Then all will be good.

Of course Flavia does have an outside shot at a FX medal but I’m not getting my hopes up there.

C’mon Brazil!

So impressed by and happy for Shilese. Qualifying to three EF: UB, BB, FX! Whereas last year, she qualified for only UB. She’s come a long way on beam in particular from it being her weak event last year.

I love her gymnastics and her presentation. The best word I have for it is regal.

I’d love it if she could somehow walk away with five medals, but I’ll totally take four! Or an individual gold,:1st_place_medal:which would be so fitting.

Yeah, Voinette = little Voinea. As compared to Mama Voinea.

So many world or Olympic BB medalists in that final! Shame Wevers got knocked out.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back