2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Subs 6-7 (Monday 10/02) AUS, BRA, AUT, CAN, Brown, Kelly

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

At the very beginning of her fx seems like ellie black is making an army choreo or commanding soldiers to war.
I dont know. IMO it lacks smoothness

I don’t trust France, China or both to not have a meltdown somewhere. I hope I’m wrong.

47.766 for Lynnzee Brown. I hope she realizes she can apply for the tripartite spot.

I have no doubt whatsoever that she’s about to find out via lots of tweets if she doesn’t know already!

UGH NO Lynnzee Brown to Paris via AA.
Hopefully she finishes higher than either Iceland gymnast so she gets the Triparte invite.

The first Canadian girl? Fall on her mount and then a painful looking fall where she completely missed the beam and took it all on the side of her hip on a lso or something

Ah I missed the mount. The fall on her series looked super painful.

Lee also got only 3.8 difficulty, so I presume was missing all manner of credit and requirements. Hence the delay in score probably.

The way Ellie preps for her bhs on beam is so unpleasant. Shades of Komova in London TF on the dismount.

Last edited:
I’m not a particularly big fan of Blacks gymnastics (though she’s very good) but I do admire her ability to hit where it counts.

Last edited:
She walked off fine, but my first thought to the bounce on her dismount was ‘did she do something to her ankle again’?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back