2023 Worlds WAG All Around Final (Friday 10/06)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Mixed feelings today - my partner and I were meant to be attending the WAG AA final, our first ever live meet, and we’ve had to cancel our trip (due to my medical issues) which is incredibly disappointing. So I’m excited to watch the final but still with that slight edge of regret over not being able to be there in person.

I don’t think there could be any bad podium today, although I’m certainly rooting for Biles to take another gold and further cement her GOAT-ness. Success for any of them would make me happy at the silver/bronze level.
Ah, shit timing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixed feelings today - my partner and I were meant to be attending the WAG AA final, our first ever live meet, and we’ve had to cancel our trip (due to my medical issues) which is incredibly disappointing. So I’m excited to watch the final but still with that slight edge of regret over not being able to be there in person.

I don’t think there could be any bad podium today, although I’m certainly rooting for Biles to take another gold and further cement her GOAT-ness. Success for any of them would make me happy at the silver/bronze level.
Hope you are ok. Enjoy the AA final, even if you can’t be there

Last edited by a moderator:
so glad I was able to rearrange my schedule! Which has been better to watch, peacock or the allgymnastics link?

Alright, I took today off for this! All I am hoping for is some brilliant gymnastics. This has to be my favorite AA field ever.

Obviously I would like for Simone to be on top, but any combination of Andrade, Jones, Saraiva, Gadirova, or MDJDS to fill out the podium would be most excellent.

Alright, I took today off for this! All I am hoping for is some brilliant gymnastics. This has to be my favorite AA field ever.

Obviously I would like for Simone to be on top, but any combination of Andrade, Jones, Saraiva, Gadirova, or MDJDS to fill out the podium would be most excellent.
I am at work, but since I’m a major nothing these days anyway, it hardly interferes with watching gymnastics

Kinsella in for Gadirova. Hope all is OK for her.

Last edited:
I love Ellie Black. Not likely but would like to see her medal
I don’t hate her, she did one of the most amazing combos on FX every done and was screwed by the FIG BUT I was praying so hard in that arena in 2017 that she would not win! I did not want an AA champ to dismount FX with a double twist!

That Cheng fall was a little scary looking. Did she qualify to vault finals?

She’s in three event finals. Ugh… I wanted to see if she could defend last year’s medal.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back