2023 World Championship Event Finals Day 2 MAG VT/PB/HB & WAG BB/FX (Sunday 10/08)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Some comments from me:
  1. Unbelievable that Khoi Young gets TWO silver medals. Never would have predicted that, but great performances when other guys faltered and he deserved it.
  2. Shi Cong goes under people’s radar, but he has now medaled twice on parallel bars when Zou Jingyuan stayed home because China doesn’t care about Worlds.
  3. High bar final suffered from Zhang Boheng also staying home. But awesome to see Hashimoto owning this event.
  4. To the person who said they didn’t like Tin Srbic’s high bar, there’s a special place in hell for you. LOL. (Kidding)
  5. I always get the feeling that Mariano just isn’t giving it his all. He could have worked up an AA set to increase his chances of qualifying to the Olympics, but he didn’t. He also didn’t look prepared on floor. I don’t mind that he’s not going.

I forgot Zhou Yaqin won a beam medal and Wevers didn’t lol. Wevers really needed to perform well to justify her selection, I think. She’s looking good ahead of Paris
What do you mean “to justify her selection”?

Some comments from me:
  1. Unbelievable that Khoi Young gets TWO silver medals. Never would have predicted that, but great performances when other guys faltered and he deserved it.
  2. Shi Cong goes under people’s radar, but he has now medaled twice on parallel bars when Zou Jingyuan stayed home because China doesn’t care about Worlds.
  3. High bar final suffered from Zhang Boheng also staying home. But awesome to see Hashimoto owning this event.
  4. To the person who said they didn’t like Tin Srbic’s high bar, there’s a special place in hell for you. LOL. (Kidding)
  5. I always get the feeling that Mariano just isn’t giving it his all. He could have worked up an AA set to increase his chances of qualifying to the Olympics, but he didn’t. He also didn’t look prepared on floor. I don’t mind that he’s not going.
Mariano- Artur Nory from Brazil?

I got almost all my wishes. I would have liked Schaefer-Betz to get a beam medal. Do we know if the triple L was credited for anyone?

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back