2020 Women's Artistic Team Final (Tuesday, July 27, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

That’s just trashy. Skinner would have made no difference tonight; even if she nailed everything they’d have lost by 3.3 instead of 3.5. Let it go dude.

I remember thinking earlier this year that she hadn’t grown into her name yet - that Vladislava was too many letters for such a young-looking thing! She looks much older now, and like she could stare down anyone on the planet.

So when my husband wakes up, he’s going to ask how it went.

And I’m going to tell him that Simone balked her vault and only did a 1.5, then withdrew from the competition. The rest of the girls stepped up, but Russia deservedly won, US took silver, and GB got bronze, with China finishing in 7th.

And then I’m going to have to show him the results, because he’s not going to believe me.

That 7.133 E-score on a hit beam routine would have been the winner.

I think it was just yesterday that I posted something along the lines of how Skinners fans have to be just like her (trash supporting trash) to support her after her racist and otherwise questionable social media postings.

Can we drop the anti Skinner rants for a while?
No.

Ugh, now I’m pissed and hope Simone can compete EFs. The minor pangs of sympathy I felt for Skinner are all the way gone now.

Seriously, I don’t care if Simone goes out there salutes and walks off; I do not want to see Skinner get rewarded with a medal.
Haha can you imagine the meltdown!

The Skinner-verse would collapse in on itself.

Simone spoke to BBC and says she’s dealing with things she’s aiming to get fixed within the next few days. Said yes she’s planning to compete in AA finals.
Sadly I feel like the reaction to her pulling from TFs and returning to compete in AA will be awful :confused:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back