2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Subs 4-5 (Monday 10/02) ESP, BEL, ROU, MEX, SWE, Nemour

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Spain and Belgium both had nightmare beam rotations.

Casabuena with a reprise of her beam disaster from last year’s AA final :confused: there goes her shot at an individual spot in Paris

Last edited:
Weird.

After VT+FX Romania are less than a tenth behind South Korea. Would be ahead if they had that vault from Voinea.

Yeah, but with bars and beam to go, I’m not throwing any parties yet

She had problems with her run during warm ups as well. Always slowing down 4-5 steps before the board. In her competition vault she did not do that and got too close… weird issue to have for such an experienced vaulter.

I don’t know why Perez isn’t on the startlist for vault, but after that beam rotation she’s 1.5 points ahead of the Spanish who are doing AA

Preda was really clean! Positively surprised. Hope they can go through without any major mistakes

Where the hell is the second coach for Romania. The poor male coach was busy during warm ups and now they have a gymnast pulling the board…

Ok, bars not actually awful for Romania, I’m sure they are happy with that.

Spain, Belgium, and Romanian have all been very enjoyable on floor. The code is nowhere near perfect but floor has been more watchable on the whole than it was less than a decade ago.

ETA: sorry this wasn’t meant to be a direct reply to your post lol

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back