2023 Worlds MAG Qualifications Subdivisions 1-4 (Saturday 09/30)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Hashimoto can be subbed in because he is top 24. Finish below that and Japan would have to keep their all-arounders.

I don’t think you can really compare a high school gymnastics meet with the world championships with Olympic qualification on the line

Reactions: MRR
Hashimoto can be subbed in because he is top 24. Finish below that and Japan would have to keep their all-arounders.
Thank you, I was more curious that Japan decided he would go forward even if he wasn’t in the top 2 of Japan’s AA(I just picked 25th as an example)

It was just an idea. My thought was also that gymnastics is known more for early morning practices than late night practices.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. So this Worlds was quite a disaster for Yulo, in his attempt to qualify for AA in Paris. This also destroyed any chance for him to qualify in the finals of multiple apparatuses in Paris, particularly in FX, VT, and PB. However, as I am not really knowledgeable and I am just a casual fan, I was wondering if there is still a chance for him to qualify for AA through the 2024 Continental Championships? Or am I hallucinating?

Thank you! That’s great news.

So does that mean all those who qualified via single apparatuses will be able to compete for AA. However, I suppose it is their choice whether to compete in AA or just in their pet apparatus, right? Thanks

Last edited:
Yes. All individual athletes in Paris will be able to decide which apparatus they wish to perform and are able to advance to any final they qualify for

I realised that the question I posted recently had been answered already. It’s just now that I was able to backread.

But I love the appreciation and recognition people here expressed about Yulo.
No worries. I think saying it a few times is helpful – if only to calm the nerves of people like you and me who want him so badly to be in Paris!

I think Yulo must go. He was cheered so much he must be beloved by most gym fans.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back