2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Subs 4-5 (Monday 10/02) ESP, BEL, ROU, MEX, SWE, Nemour

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I’m quite sure that was not planned. Having to tell the gymnast where to pull the board showed that she was not supposed to do it. I hope ROM Fed will finally put their foot down. I get that Sabrina is probably distraught but this is ridiculous.

Romania need their three counting scores on beam to average just over 12.8 to beat Korea, which I think they need for their Paris hopes

You would hope.

Otoh, if they don’t qualify a full team here and Sabrina gets the floor spot, which is possible, that could be fuel to the fire.

Now onto beam with Daymon…they are rivalling the US with their coaching roulette.

11.966 won’t do it for Romania. No mistakes now if they want to finish ahead of Korea

Preda’s score is inexplicable to me. Did I miss a fall or big wobble? Besides the dismount which was truly bad, everything else was quite solid with good form.

Too bad about Font falling on vault. I can’t remember the last time I saw a DTY from a Spanish gymnast. Pops I guess?

Seemed pretty harsh to me. It really won’t be fair if they judge Day 2 beam with a different pen to Day 1.

Really rough performance for Belgium in front of a home crowd.

Ghigoarta off on a side somi. It’s gonna come down to Voinea. Eek.

well that was a weird fall from ghigoarta. Are they done?

I missed vault. How much are they likely to have lost without Voinea’s DTY?

They had to count a 12.7 so even a rough DTY would’ve been almost an extra 0.8-1.0.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back