2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG Team Final (Tuesday 11/01 )

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

The docks are a pretty big deal in Liverpool, huge part of the history and culture. The arena is situated right near the area where most of my ancestors rocked up!

I’d rather they give it to the alternate than the coach and don’t mind the alternate getting one. It is cheap enough to do and they could have been called on to compete. And then you dont have 5 ladies with rewards flying home with one who got nada. Being ready to tag in and still being cheerful when it doesn’t happen still contributes to the team.

Last edited:
The coaches always seem awkward and embarrassed about it. It’s also outdated. Most top countries do not have a sole head coach these days

Reactions: Dex
A Liverpool sculpture by a Japanese man who lived in New York. Very international actually.

The team usa leos grew on me. Not sure how i felt about the shoulder ruching on brazil’s.

They looked so much better relative to the competition this time. Not once tonight did GB present as anything other than the clear silver medallists. There was always clear water between them and the chasing pack for bronze. Even assuming for the sake of argument that Russia would’ve been better, that would still put the British miles ahead of Canada in 3rd. They could have had the traditional beam meltdown and still medalled, even with Russia there. It’s a huge development.

What is wrong with China? Even their leaps that are usually exquisite weren’t hitting 180. Why are they regressing so much?

Last edited:
I would have credited it. She did the skill. Just probably 6-8 tenths of form on it.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back