2020 Men's Artistic Gymnastics Qualifications (Saturday, July 24, 2020)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

kohei off and then frickin’ ads interrupted.

i was kinda thankful, it was needed relief. 13.866 would’ve been v high

Last edited:
well, bedtime for me. I don’t think my poor heart can handle watching team usa so I’ll peek at the scores and watch it in primetime.

Where are GB people watching? I have red button on and am watching what it says is gymnastics, but is actually presenters yakking about rowing.

This sub is going to be over by the time they deign to go live again. Now they’re showing us Rhys, which is great, but I’d rather see what’s happening now…

That moment where the defending Olympic champion is in the arena but not competing.

AR I paid for Discovery + last minute when the first sub wasn’t on red button. Even though it eventually turned up it’s totally worth it for the great event streams.

Last edited:
Was it not? That’s pretty wtf. I don’t remember the BBC ever not showing it before. This sub will be over by the time I sort Discovery out but I think I’ll buy it in time for WAG prelims. The link was in the PT thread wasn’t it?

Yeah it did turn up after 10 mun or so but I panicked! BBC are now doing shenanigans with RB vs main channel. Don’t show the cycling on both when you said gym would be on BBC1.

Exactly, if you’re showing it show it, and if you aren’t they say so and people can make other arrangements.

They just replayed that routine of Kohei’s. I already knew how it was going to end but that didn’t make it any less devastating.

So which British lad is going to be 2per’d in the AA - probably Giarnni because Joe Fraser is on fire.

Then Giarnni pulls a 14.666 on FX - the excitement is killing me and the BBC red button coverage has disappeared.

Thank you, I do but only 1 and 2. Twitter said it was on 4. I have all the Eurosports except the right one apparently. Woe woe.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back