US Classic Senior Session 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I saw that. Now I can imagine 7 screw and a plate in her hand. Ouch.

I can’t see anything, please let know how Chellsie is doing/did on beam!

Really great, leg up on illusion, fall on teh arabian, good dismount. bummed. But everything else was pretty strong.

I took 3 or 4 in adjustments and pauses which I don’t think the USAG domestic judges are taking.

Beautiful routine from our Queen other than the glitches. I love the level of risk she is taking, but I wonder if maybe she could replace the Arabian with something else.

She can do the arabian. She probably won’t miss it again. LOL.

Nastia saying the 6.2 execution is harsh. Absolutely not. That Switch Mount was a total baulk. 0.5 body shape. 1.0 off on the arabian. All her skills have built in deductions.

I love Chellsie and I want her to succeed but even without the fall she was still a whole point off qualifying with a 27.0.

We’ve seen Chellsie do the Arabian many times. First competition back so just nerves. She won’t miss again.

Malabuyo has the only ugly leotard there.

Last edited:
Yeah, you were actually a little easier on Laurie than the USAG judges. (by .1, but still)

I love that Chellsie dismounted with a smile.

The arabian is usually rock solid for her. I really hope she can petition through. They have certainly been riding the Chellsie wave tonight and harping on about how great she is to come back blah blah blah. She needs more time.

I really am gutted for her.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back