US Classic Senior Session 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

You do have to sign in/create account but I think the only thing it asks for is an email address. Definitely does not ask for a credit card or anything (at least for the free account).

If you can’t get peacock to work, check over at reddit.com/r/gymnastics . someone there might post a link to a twitch stream or something similar (I’m old, I don’t know how what to do with a twitch or other reposting site, but someone here might) Hopefully it won’t have the commentary from that guy like the training videos, but even that would be better than nothing.

This is supposed to be the twitch stream:

Last edited:
I’m kind of like that. I got so used to not being able to watch live that now I barely have the nerves for it. I’m going to sit through session one with my heart in my throat hoping that Chellsie, Laurie and Grace over perform.

For NBCSN, there’s a workaround! Sling is an app on roku, and you can also watch on your computer. NBCSN is carried on one of the sling packages. Sling offers 7 day free trials. So sign up for a free trial, and you can watch 🙂

Gymcastic ox live-blogging warmups. https://gymcastic.com/live-blog-202...mZSsjSoSPvJP9tcGEUAI0c5Qd_h_uOJgwrmkszdCYeEM8

Laurie scratched bars and floor.

Last edited:
Spencer suggested in the BBS liveblog that the athletes seem to expect to be able to petition.

She can try to petition to do AA at Nationals.
That is why she trained UB and FX here (dance thru) to show she is capable of the events just needs more time.
She will need to qualify to Nationals in order to petition to do the AA though I think.

Did Nastia start figure skating. Because that dress…

Big FTY from Laurie. I hope she can turn that into a DTY.

For the side leaps on beam, do they have to show the split before or after the turn, and what’s the consequence if they show it at the quarter turn point?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back