US Classic Senior Session 1

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Chellsie! Completely love this comeback of hers. Fingers crossed…she needs a 13.25 to qualify for nationals. She needs to stay on the bloody beam. Deep breaths. She can do this.

I bet tonight NBC will turn it into the Simone show for ratings and hype. “Watch the great Simone Biles put on her grips and wait around.”

They might, but there are also a lot more “big names” competing so they will have a bit more material to show.

I mean, I would LOVE her to make it without petitioning. SHe easily could have double twisted. That FTY was the biggest Ive seen her do. Adrenaline + Podium.

They said McClain is ill today? But apparently not COVID or else she’d be out?

Major problem on the Downie for Grace. It seems everybody’s having issues of some kind today. I don’t anticipate the evening session going much better. Highest E on beam so far is a 7.7?

Last edited:
They are judging reeeeally tight on vault. Tighter than Worlds IMO.

That 9.4 DTY from Skinner at Camp would NOT fly here.

Are the downgrading the vaults? Tim said that the 1.5 gets a 15.4 max score but the D on Rosen’s vault was only a 5.0

Grace has a huge scar running underneath her little finger all the way down her hand.

Grace looks very chill and at ease here.

And Emma - that was really great!

Shame about those ring attempts. Just those 2 elements I had a full point off.

Emma looks like a different gymnast compared to a few weeks ago. Hideous leotard though.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back