2023 Worlds WAG All Around Final (Friday 10/06)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think it is seekret bonus points for straight casts. 😉
Not you teeing me up to explain for the 28505485th time that cast handstands are supposed to allow 30 degrees off vertical before getting a measly 1 tenth deduction. 🤣

Who? I’m on Peacock which sadly is showing way less routines than Allgymnastics. I guess I’m not a real gymnastics fan when I don’t have a VPN

ETA: Allgymnastics worked for me to stream quals, wonder what changed?
After it said geoblocked, I clicked the live button and got the video anyway in the states.

Not you teeing me up to explain for the 28505485th time that cast handstands are supposed to allow 30 degrees off vertical before getting a measly 1 tenth deduction. 🤣
No, i meant straight vs straddle casts. I love me a pretty straight cast an give sekrit extra points to those who do them.

After it said geoblocked, I clicked the live button and got the video anyway in the states.
Can you share the link you’re on? When I go to the website then click the “Live All Around link” it actually just redirects me to the FIG live scoring website for some reason.

Do we know if Hatakeda got the triple L named? I need to know what’s it called so I can start hating it.

Can we institute a deduction for “too much feigned intensity” on floor? Schaeffer gets 0.3 off

I actually totally don’t mind cowboy on double front. But she lost 0.3 on that.

Wow, what a weird mistake on the 2nd pass!!!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back