2023 World Championship Event Finals Day 1: MAG FX, PH, SR & WAG VT/UB (Saturday 10/07)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

There was literally no point in Laurent being there
Is he standing in in case she misses her hand and gets lost in the air? That’s the only reason I would stand there as a coach. But if my athlete is as comfortable with a skill as Biles is with the YDP…

Arena commentator calling Devillard’s second vault “simplistic” to the whole audience. Yikes.

Is he standing in in case she misses her hand and gets lost in the air? That’s the only reason I would stand there as a coach. But if my athlete is as comfortable with a skill as Biles is with the YDP…
But that could happen on any double salto. It’s more likely to happen and more dangerous on floor

Not a fan of someone potentially winning an EF with a fall. In the AA, Ok you have three other pieces to make it up, but not in EF

This is what I wondered too.

Having just seen the vault now, Simone didn’t look unsafe there. She’s also probably going to get a medal. Maybe they have an agreement he’ll only step in if there’s a danger, because most of the time Simone is still going to medal if she just crashes.

Not a fan of someone potentially winning an EF with a fall. In the AA, Ok you have three other pieces to make it up, but not in EF
Unless I am forgetting someone, no one has won an world/Olympic event final with a fall maybe they should to expose how shitty an opening ended code really is

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back