2023 World Championship Event Finals Day 1: MAG FX, PH, SR & WAG VT/UB (Saturday 10/07)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Given Simone’s power and ability to front twist off vault she could go from scratch with handspring entry to a 1 1/2 in 6 months
I thought postflight still had to a different, so you can’t do a rudi and a Cheng.

Might be wrong. They change the rules so frequently.

I thought postflight still had to a different, so you can’t do a rudi and a Cheng.

Ah yes maybe. But for some reason I thought that wasn’t coming in until 2025? Perhaps if she’s increasingly comfortable with the Cheng she’d bring back the Biles I

Last edited:
Very nice Rudi from Moreno, quite a lot of hops back tho

She has done the front double full from a roundoff half-on entry, so one would think that could possibly translate to a front entry double full, but she might have some kind of block.

She has done the front double full from a roundoff half-on entry, so one would think that could possibly translate to a front entry double full, but she might have some kind of block.
In that situation I think she’d do Biles I though

This vault final sounds like a bigger clusterfuck than 6-8 year old baseball.

Some of Moreno’s most powerful vaulting. She saved it for the right day. If the top 3 faulter, she wins a medal

Trying to stretch the toddler wake window through this whole final and I wish they’d hurry up

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back