US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I was sitting here trying to read the marker through the paper in Shannon’s hands Lol.

Super sucks for Riley (I would have taken her for +1 anyways), absolutely in awe of mykayla (holy crap… if anybody who knows anything about gymnastics seriously believed Skinner would be an Olympian… but seriously good for her, I cannot stand the mykayla bashing any longer. Team/+1…she’s an actual Olympian, just let it go)… And happy for grace. I mean… She kinda pulled it out? Totally agree DiCello, Wong, and mccusker just had to not fall apart and yet… Welcome to the ###th annual hunger games

Yeah I saw the discussion about that. People are speculating that her parents might be antivax. Yiiiiikes.

They’re not pretty to me. They’re pretty awkward. But for me, that’s the appeal. Really easy to trip up on and hard to do well.

Thank you everyone for making trials so much fun. I loved that discussion jumped from technical details to interpretation of every smile or non-smile on the sidelines.

I’m stoked that Grace is the 4th athlete and dismayed that Skinner is the +1. I still think that spot should have gone to Riley if USA was trying to maximise medal chances. She screwed up, but started over and delivered a beautiful bar routine. I don’t think she was ever in the mix as a 1 eventer - I just hope that she understands this.

Indeed she is. I’ll be charitable and assume she just blindly likes everything she’s mentioned in.

I think it’s actually pretty likely she’s just liking everything that mentions her, since she liked stuff congratulating Grace as well, but it’s still funny.

I wonder if Riley will stick around for worlds

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back