2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Subs 8-9 (Monday 10/02) GER, HUN, FIN, JPN, CZE, ARG, Finnegan

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It’s ridiculous that a slight pike in the hips is enough to downgrade front halves/fills but Rudis can be piked for the gods and get full credit.

Schäfer-Betz’ vault, like Wong’s Lopez, definitely deserved full credit with a deduction for body shape. I mean, Ellie Black had about the same position in her front full and got full credit :roll_eyes:

Both Germany and Hungary are looking rough at this point. Germany has to hit beam or risk falling behind Mexico.

Finland might end up last after this subdivision.

Probably closer to 50. She has 26.2 from VT+FX, so 12+ average on bars and beam needed

Szekely may lose the AA race to Czifra at this point. I don’t wanna know how far they’d have to go down for the UB qualifier if Szekely makes it via AA.

Why is Finnegan not showing up in the AA results???

Schäfer nailed that beam set! That’s gotta be good for EF.

Good rhythm and very few corrections. Could that be the biggest beam E score of the day?

Last edited:
Voss looks like a giant on this beam somehow. That split 3/4 was very 2000 of her, although I think it was just a super short 1/1 right?

Rudis can be piked for the gods and get full credit.
Rudis look god awful. As do Moors and frankly most Chusos we see these days. Maybe it’s inherent to a Chuso skill, that you pike the shit out of it

Germany needs less than 39 on floor to pass Korea

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back