US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

It was rumored that in 2000 Atler and Bekcermann were named alternates and Atler turned it down, which is why they only named Beckermann and then later Schwikert.

I wonder if that is the case here as it was supposed to be 4 alternates plus +1 alternate, like the men.

Interesting about turning down the alternate spot. Riley seemed in really good spirits the whole time she was on the floor after she missed. I wonder if that was the plan all along?

Last edited:
That is if the other alternate was offered to her or someone else.

I really should go to bed as it is 0415 and I have a 1000 work meeting. I’m too hyped to sleep though and very eager to watch GymCastic BTS.

Yea. Jones was 10th AA and Riley literally might have had it without a fall on a fucking toe full

Oh my god!!! Hahaha go to bed BTS will be recorded and online tomorrow haha

One wonders why they didn’t offer it to shilese if riley turned it down

Skinner can finally say she made an Olympic team so there’s that. If Sunisa continues on this trajectory Simone might not be able to make as many mistakes as she does. Can someone refresh my memory are all 4 team members allowed to do the AA in Qf?

Why would Shilese turn it down? It could just be that Riley is even more injured than we think and would be able to hold on through the olympics?

Yep. And Skinner and Jade.

USA will have 6 AA scores from prelims.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back