US WAG Olympic trials Night 2 (LIVE DISCUSSION)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

So Laurie and someone who does a good job with NCAA? Kathy? anyone but Tim and Andrea.

I’m not watching that shit, I’m terrified to imagine how big her head is about to be now. So many girls had opportunities but just couldn’t put the pieces together.

Man, what would Russia do if it happened to them? I think China can cover reasonably well (or have some huge individual scores that could keep them in the hunt) but Russia without Melnikova, Urazova, and Listunova is pretty bare.

With nearly 21,000 people there, we could end up with some covid surprises. Not that I want them. But…argh. I’m still being very cautious. Too hot to leave the house anyway.

Only one reply! And the emoji mesnt they realised how stupid they were

Can u imagine Skinner’s Vlog if Grace gets a positive COVID test and MyKayla has to quarantine during prelims

By not picking Rile alternate looks like Eaker(in addition to team alternate)might be the backup for the +1 spot. She really helped make her case by placing 2nd on beam.

But they only picked 4 alternates. They picked 5
For the guys.

Odd.

I have a feeling if Riley had hit 15 both days she still wouldn’t have been picked.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back