US Classic Senior Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Biles needs a break in TF from UB.
McCallum, Chiles, DiCello can get that done.

Yikes, scared Simone would go sideways off the bars.

I almost feel sorry for her. She looked like she was in utter shock at that 7.3 E for a “hit” set.

Emily Lee - West Valley Gymnastics School

Disgusting we didn’t get to see Emily Lee. She’s proven to be in the hunt and will likely make Olympic Trials. Had issues on BB today, but she still had that 15.1 at American Challenge. Keeps her at Darkhorse position

Her Youtube episode is going to be interesting.

To be fair to her - her Cheng was absolutely hosed. Not fair. The rest is totally fair and its what we have all been saying for years.

I cannot WAIT for the social media posts when she is no where near the Olympic team or even named an alternate.

She might not even make Olympic Trials to be honest. Top 8 are guaranteed and she was 10th tonight without Jones, McClain, Carey, Hurd, McCusker, S Lee doing the AA here

And add 2 fall points back to Simone and she goes over 60 (not including the other form and D score deductions that resulted). Sorry Russia, not this year. Even with national bias, Listunova and Melnikova aren’t really in the same ballpark.

Just wanted to say I think it is hilarious that the Gymnaverse Judges had Simone’s score five minutes ago and USAG took that much extra time to come up with…the same number. 7.3E
LOL right? I stopped waiting for the USAG score and just looked at Gymnaverse’s sheet.

Skinner in 10th. That’s gotta be a big old fat bitter pill for her to swallow. The Olympics is Top 4… and some big names didn’t even do AA.

Reality check time.

Tom Hanks Computer GIF

I’m pretty underwhelmed by the state of the US National Team right now.

That bitch running the Russian team is right. Without Biles, Russia would beat USA in TF, as they’re looking right now.

I cannot believe it but Chiles is currently the US’ second best AAer. That’s not a great state of affairs.

Hurd didn’t even make a qualifying 2 event score to Nationals. Suni only did by 2.5 tenths (although she did fall on both bars and beam).

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back