US Classic Senior Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Tim talking about “a full point” on DiCello’s wolf turn. He knows that theyre capped at 0.3. What is he talking about?

Yes Morgan! Definitely several checks on her beam set, but much much better than her VERY shaky warm up. AS always, gorgeous toe point, lines and execution. I love that she works on relevé.

Note - I received a phone call from a cousin, just as I wrote the above. She’s in the ER due to an injury (she’ll be ok) - so, anyway, I got WAY behind on my commentary and the broadcast. I’ll have to re-watch the competition now, bleh.

Last edited:
Imagine what Skinner could be if her coaches were decent and she wasn’t Skinner.

I was expecting the Triple Full but then I was thinking “no way she looks knackred”

Skinner is the biggest waste of talent. Jeez.

Is there any actual choreography in this routine? She’s just walking around lifelessly moving her hands.

My ankles died watching her land her last pass. Yikes.

Her VT an FX are legit scores. Her UB and BB have cleaned up dramatically. I think she has the highest E score across the board from gymnaverse judges

Is Tim legit shocked about Skinner’s E score on Floor?

Really?

That Wong routine. Until the Switch Ring I had like, hardly anything. Big deductions on the short triple dismount.

That was cute to see Kara run over to hug Leanne. I was just thinking how little emotion we see from GAGE gymnasts.

Skinner looks like she’s just been hit by a truck with that 7.3 E score.

But its just reality. We had 7.1 7.4 7.2 in live judging. It is absolutely a fair number.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back