US Classic Senior Session 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Like she would ever eat that much bread in that grinder LOL

Fuck I hadn’t actually thought that Chiles might actually get the Second AA spot. I had never entertained that possibility. But with Morgan and Grace looking worse, Suni and Riley might not do AA.

Jordan might literally make it automatically.

She could water down and still dominate she would be silly NOT to continue. She would be guaranteed a 3rd team gold medal with the US ladies and she can up her World medal count to be completely untouchable.

So the USAG judges with the 9.5 for Biles - are they sending a message to the FIG judges that they ONLY took landing deductions??

With the return of the 5 person team she could literally just train whatever combination of events she wants to and make the team pretty easily.

Well Chiles getting some bonus points here and Grace only hit 2 out of 2 routines. I don’t count FX or UB as hits today. But agree Chiles certainly making a statement tonight especially after Winter Cup. She always had the talent but not the consistency.

She was telling Nastia that she hated bars. I reckon she would be mindful to continue if she took 2022 off, started training in 2023 and came back on VT BB and FX in Paris.

I think she could be World champ on UB with the right routine.

I must admit I thought Chiles at Winter Cup was a fluke. The 57 certainly wasnt legit. But it might be that there are NO other gymnasts getting a mid 55 in the AA.

She could do her 2014 UB routine and still win the AA

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back