AA final Euros

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I agree, I want to wake her up. But clean work.

These dark arenas really bother me. When I did gymnastics many moons ago it was always in very well lit halls. It’s the beam that worries me most - does the darkness not create shadows? I’m so glad the Olympics is always light.

I was expecting higher for that routine. Didn’t properly score it though. I would have expected more than an 8.333 without the fall.

Last edited:
Morgan layout mount. Flick, lay, lay. Short on leaps but connects. Wolf. Side jump. Double twist dismount.

Solid but nothing flashy

I gave an 8.4. I’m sorry but that was super clean and she hit all the aristry requirements. She was on releve a lot and even on the top of her feet.

You can usually see at least four sets of shadows on the floor from our viewing angle. I can’t imagine it isn’t distracting, especially on beam. I wonder what it looks like on bars

One of the few GB beams that I don’t feel like I’m about to have heart failure

Which does make me wonder if she might still have a chance at Tokyo. The obvious team is the Downies and the Gadirovas, but I’d trust Amelie on beam more than either Downie and, on this week’s evidence, Jessica.

I was thinking about this earlier. If Ellie didn’t have that Cheng, I think she’d be on the borderline with Amelie and maybe Alice for the fourth spot. Becky’s spot is much more secure.

I gotta go dentist aarrghhhhhh keep it warm for me! PAUSING ON SLOVAK GIRL ON BEAM

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back