AA final Euros

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Well done Morgan, couldn’t have done much more given where she currently is on FX/VT.

Amelie has always looked like she’s going to hit as well. Very reliable performances.

It’s such a shame about the 4 person Olympic team. Her plus the Downies and Gadirovas would work brilliantly as a TF lineup.

That was a weaker VT that qualies from Gadirova. 0.3-0.5 step and a bigger leg separation on contact. Still should pass morgan

I had Maggio’s exact same hair colour this past year. Wow that save on the double tuck YOU GO GIRL

Angelina needs a 13.8+ to go ahead of Gadirova, which should be doable…

Gadirova’s gone 4 for 4, which obviously is great, but everything other than beam has been a couple of tenths lower than prelims. She’ll medal today, but with such relatively weak bars, going forward she really can’t afford to be doing stuff like staggering to the side on DTYs. That step might be the difference between silver and bronze.

wow knees almost down on DLO Listunova. That has to fucking sting. But she looks motivated now.

Lol at Beth trying to say it was “slightly” short! Congrats to Listunova.

I hope Melnikova is subpar enough that Gadirova will get silver. I don’t like falls on my podiums.

Listunova 56,3 something AA total

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back