AA final Euros

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yeah I’m very glad we’re getting the replays (even though I’m spoiled by the live scores on how they went!).

9.233?!? I had 9.0. Yeah they’re being super lenient with the bigger vaults.

They gave a 9.0 for Morgan but I had a 9.1.

Part of me wants Emma Slevin (IRL) to do a floor routine to Riverdance… I’m evil!

I gave Listonuva DTY a 9.0. It’s scruffy but there’s only so much you can deduct on a DTY that’s in bounds, lands upright, and only has a 0.1 hop.

And is big.

We did actually see all six vaults in the end. After a fashion. And four of the six bars routines, I think. Could be worse I suppose, but I reserve the right to complain when they go to beam in the final rotation instead of showing us the actual medal winning sets live.

13.3 for Gadirova. Not great… I think she’d have needed to be aiming for a few tenths more to be able to medal, meltdowns elsewhere notwithstanding.

Had Pihan qualified for Tokyo?

Absolutely devastated for her. That looked like a bad one. Imagine working hard for 5 fucking years to make it to your Olympics, almost in your 30s, and for it all to be taken away on a fucking Gogean at Europeans.

Did we see Naomi? In that case I missed it

Morgan actually didn’t look like she could crank a DTY, from the looks of her FTY. It was clean but small.

Listonova hit bars. Lovely legs and feet, connected everything

These fucking angles. I had an 8.3 but couldn’t fucking see anything.

It was scrappy as fuck! She does have those lovely lines when she’s on the bars though.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back