AA final Euros

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I wish this meet was ‘lighter’ - I hate watching gymnastics in the dark

Last edited:
I like the concept but I am not here for the jetblack color. I see why they’re black. But it’s not really fair IMO.

Apparently it’s Melnikova Listunova Maggio Morgan in the standings. They’ve just shown Melnikova’s DTY, which was fine.

Beeb showing Melnikova being held together by tape. DTY looks good for 14.733

It would be fine if the arena lights were on, that’s not the gymnast’s fault. Suspect they will change the colour rules as they did with the men like Craig said.

I love it as well. I think it actually improves Seitz line, makes her look longer

They’re being super lenient on vault. That was not a 9.333 vault from Melni. It was a 9.2 IMO.

Yeah, couldn’t blame them if they did.

Absolutely gutted for Marta Pihan. No idea what happened there, she did a Gogean and then a little spin/choreo out of it afterwards and if anything it seemed to be the spin. This is turning into Montreal all over again.

Yeah I didn’t wanna look at the replay. But looked like an ACL. Had she qualified to Tokyo?

Yeah, I thought that would be like 14.6ish. It was very dynamic though, she gets some great airtime. And they’ve not exactly been strict this week.

Camera angles on UB aren’t great - cameraman trying to be ‘artistic’

I’m just grateful to be shown actual routines instead of aerial shots or people hanging around the sidelines.

They’ve just shown Maggio on vault, 9.233 execution for a high but bent legged and hopped 1.5.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back