2023 Worlds WAG Qualifications Sub 10 + Paris Qualifiers (Monday 10/02) FRA, CHN

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Hey, Melanie is actually 8th due to 2pc, so if the Chinese implode, she could make it. Not likely but we’re here to play aren’t we

Ah yes, didn’t realize Black and Charpy were tied on D and E

When I inquire why they rejected my visa app, they’re just going to hand me a sheet of paper with “Komova slander” and “called a German Austrian” in big red letters.

Last edited:
They’ll hand you a screen shot from London AA UB and say “apparently you think this isn’t straight”

Is a Healy to mix grip E value? I notice Ou and WXY have been doing that all season

Ou hit a very nice set. dumpy gienger and Chinese dead hangs but pretty nice

14.1 and that’s that for Melanie

Last edited:
In other battles here, I believe the girl from Iceland needs 23.667 to tie Lynnzee, in case anyone is score watching.

Double screening beam and bars at the moment, it’s a lot for the ol’ nervous system to handle.

I was just going to type, I wish she’d get rid of it. Not sure she actually went above the bar.

Charpy flops on the beam on her korbut. Bonus deserved.

Great from China on bars, phew! Qiu didn’t make all the connections but that should still be the highest scoring routine of qualification.

Last edited:
Not her best but Qiu delivered. Boyer almost off on her layout. 😦

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back