2022 World Gymnastics Championships WAG Team Final (Tuesday 11/01 )

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I have a problem with live or nothing, not the time difference. I woke up before the crack of dawn to watch the Summer Olympics in Tokyo and the Winter Olympics in Beijing live.

I’m at a conference all week so I hope there’s a replay on Peacock so I can watch! I have dreams of collapsing in my hotel room every night with wine and a snack, and watching replays of Worlds uninterrupted. It will be glorious.

So if im reading this right, the FIG youtube stream will work with a VPN for Australia? Trying to see if I can do this on my tablet on the go.

So is this officially actually starting at 2:30 then? Yesterday when I checked on peacock itself it listed starting at 2:15 but now it says 18 more minutes.

To answer my own question yes (so far). I don’t have the vpn on my phone and the fig says unavailable but the YouTube channel below works on my tablet with the vpn on.

Edit to add showing a start time in 6 minutes.

Last edited:
I hope we still see the medal ceremony. It originally said run time was 2hr 45m but starting 15 minutes later would give us 2hr 30m. Still enough time to squeeze in the medal ceremony since a typical WAG meet usually takes 2hrs exactly minus the intros and warmups.

If intro/warmups are happening now (2pm start) and we just aren’t seeing it then we should get the medal ceremony. If intro/warmups start at 2:30 when the feeds turn on then we aren’t getting a medal ceremony shown.

someone on Twitter is saying that the Brazilian coverage says Flavia is only competing beam

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back