2020 Women's Artistic Team Final (Tuesday, July 27, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think the last time the US had a 1.5TY in TFs was when Bieger fell on hers in 2006. A cursed vault.

Someone on IG felt it was because Myk and Jordan didn’t get the scores they deserved. So she just bailed. Out of the Olympics.

According the gymnastics experts on Twitter, Simone withdrew because the FIG is undervaluing her elements.

So now we know.
dan levy comedy GIF by CBC

Someone on IG felt it was because Myk and Jordan didn’t get the scores they deserved. So she just bailed. Out of the Olympics.
Yes clearly not her known ankle issues that had her crying and saying “I’m in so much pain” or the mental toll of the extra year and competing for the federation that enabled and covered up her sexual abuse among everything else.

IT WAS BCS THE JUDGES R MEEN. Story checks out.

I hope she speaks up clearly and forcefully about what happened. All kinds of shit is coming out of the woodwork right now. She can’t handle pressure. She was overhyped. Blah blah. Simone deserves better.

Yeah. Simone doesnt add 3.5 points if you keep Jordan on floor (which was always the plan).

Russia won today. But the US media are obviously going to run with the “Simone was injured” story. Because Americans can’t handle losing.

Last edited:
I hope she speaks up clearly and forcefully about what happened. All kinds of shit is coming out of the woodwork right now. She can’t handle pressure. She was overhyped. Blah blah. Simone deserves better.
I totally agree. No matter what she was and remains the GOAT.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back