2020 Women's Artistic Team Final (Tuesday, July 27, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

WOW great job for Russia! They were incredible today (besides beam but what else can you expect?)!

Weirdly, I actually think he might get away with this one because it’s going to be all about Simone’s injury. That’ll be the story.

Agreed, and up until Chiles’ meltdown, they had a very good meet.

And even then, if Simone had been injured before the start, they would have subbed in Jade and not Myk, no matter what Myk fans think. And they likely wouldn’t have done either because I think the replaced athlete gets wiped from the competition and doesn’t get a medal.

Is Simone injured or did she just freak herself out on the Amanar baulk and had a meltdown.

I’m hearing reports she scratched due to mental health. Not injury.

I have got just about everything wrong today, if you look back at my posts. See also, confident prediction just before the final rotation that China could vault to 3rd.

It’s because I called GB winning the bronze during prelims. I had in mind Russia tanking and finishing off the podium, but watch me never mention that bit.

Spoilers showing up on my Apple News app at 9 AM. Why do they insist on spoiling things for people who want to watch tonight?

I wonder if the Today show or Olympic channel is most likely to have updates?

No one really knows. On the broadcast, John originally said Simone’s coach stated it was mental and not an injury. Then he later said usopc smtated it was a medical issue.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back