2020 Women's Artistic Team Final (Tuesday, July 27, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I’ve been worried that Simone is very injured since trials. I hope she is healthy, but I can’t imagine she would pull out for any reason but injury. Im rooting like hell for the team to rally for any medal at this point, and the best thing Simone can do now is come out and be the captain and cheerleader for them.

ankle I think. I didnt realize she is not competing for the rest of the competition. wow

Simone at the very least has a broken toe, doesn’t she? I just remember at 2002 Nationals how much Kristal Uzelac struggled with one.

Last edited:
We don’t know for sure but she started foot wrapping a couple of competitions as go. She had her foot wrapped before she left with the doctor.

If she’s not physically injured then she’s in a very bad place mentally, so probably safe to say she’s not healthy.

Yeah thats what I figured for team. If she doesn’t compete other nights, could Jade (or whoever next high on event final) replace her? Its not too late for that, right?

She’s clearly in pain, both physical and emotional. I want her to go back to the locker room and have a full-fledged meltdown so she can get it out of her system. It seems like it might be much-needed right now.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back