2020 Women's Artistic Qualifications Subdivision 5 (Sunday, July 25, 2021) Teams: GER/BEL/MG 5/ MG 2 (KOR, BRA)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I suspect there’s probably quite a significant difference in mindset at the moment, given that all the ones being 2 per’d out are likely to be pretty excited about the possibility of going for the team title.

Is Flavia competing AA or only beam? Maybe this time around she might have a chance of placing top 3-5. I wish she could have had the opportunity in Rio.

I think that for Skinner the issues are with her coaches (telling her she even had a shot at AA final), plus international scoring, plus Jade being on form have left her shocked. She thought she was guaranteed a vt medal after trials

It could be, but even based on the absolute minimum we know without filling any gaps in at all, she’s missing out an an Olympic final where she would be a favourite for bronze, because of the 2 per country rule, is amply sufficient basis to be absolutely gutted all by itself.

It could be, but even based on the absolute minimum we know without filling any gaps in at all, she’s missing out an an Olympic final where she would be a favourite for bronze, because of the 2 per country rule, is amply sufficient basis to be absolutely gutted all by itself.
to be fair the Korean Yeo is only 0.033 behind her average score so I don’t think a medal was guaranteed

There should have been a sit down involving Skinner and her coaches. They should have been made to realize that her execution was holding her back and cleaning up would have been more effective. But maybe neither are able to see it that way.

Ah, I forgot she qualified third to vault! Yeah, that would hurt.

I feel that Saraiva should probably have had the edge over Biles, now that the int’l feed has showed her routine. Unfortunately her connections were too slow to get paid, I assume.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back