2020 Women's Artistic Qualifications Subdivision 2 (Sunday, July 25, 2021) Teams: CHN/GBR/ROC

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I’m nervous for Murakami, who is currently 5th on FX… with the Americans still to go as well as MdJdS and Steingruber and others, it’s going to be close… Methinks she’s a victim of early strict pens

And I don’t want to be piling on the Alice train, but she never hits on the big stage. These closed door meets with 15 people watching, on her home bars, in February, that they dress up as a “trial”, don’t fucking count.

ETA and I don’t wanna hear them say “oh but she’s injured”. Well she should have let GMF go in her place then.

Last edited:
Fan Yilin is currently 4th on UB with a 14.600–still to come: Derwael, Lee, Biles, MdJdS, Popa, and Seitz among others.

GMF probably couldn’t even if they had wanted her to, after GB’s shenanigans with the coaching accreditation.

She actually hasn’t fallen on a single routine in 2021 yet !! Hopefully I didn’t jinx her. She is a very reliable gymnast.

It Will be interesting to know if Any of russias all arounders Will have a rest on TF fx rotation.
If u think adding her cheng melni could potentially score 57,5. At the same time they would give away 0,4 in TF.
If urazova sits out on fx, Lilia would replace her with the same score

Time to try one of Sam’s quarantine workouts that are still sitting on Youtube

This is the last of the midnight/2am sessions. Your 6 and 6:30 wakeups over the next few days will be human. 4 and 4:30 am are awful.

I don’t follow GB closely, but I never saw where Kinsella’s scores justified her on a team of 4 even on a good day. GB can count themselves lucky the 0.3 didn’t take them below Italy, considering the meet they had. They were basically competing with half a team.

China looked quite vulnerable, though you still have to take them at their worst and somebody else at their best to take them out of the top 3. GB probably wasn’t in contention either way, though we would’ve said the same about Italy in 2019.

Last edited:
I would use Urazova in TF floor, it has less difficulty, but it is more regular and reliable than Akhaimova. Not to mention the execution …

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back