2020 Women's Artistic Qualifications Subdivision 2 (Sunday, July 25, 2021) Teams: CHN/GBR/ROC

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I’d think .5 would be more appropriate for leaving Becky.

Last edited:
Reactions: One
So do you think the coaches said “lets take the 3 tenth and let her have another run”?

But she didnt even use the second run - she baulked it again. Her DTY was fabulous though! Despite no warm up.

Im heading out to the all night McDonalds to try and not fall asleep in the hour before USA!

Skateboarding was baffling. You might try that.

Oh my god it was so boring. I was so disappointed!

Reactions: Bob

Down for it or down for the count?

She did a layout Yurchenko first go.

She baulked her second run. She went up to her coach in a panic and asked what she should do. He said “go have another go”. So she did, and baulked it again.

Then did one of the best DTYs of the night, cold.

Love her!

ETA I was worried she was injured. It looked like the run up was hurting something. It looked like a leg. She had been furiously stretching her hamstring after beam. I really noticed it.

Last edited:
both twins have so much potential.
If managed properly they could be stars of the next quad.

I’ve migrated upstairs, so I could probably get away with some quiet yells as long as I don’t have noisy footsteps. But I imagine my Mom might wake up late to go to the bathroom and be all “and what are you still doing UP?!” And I’ll have to remind her that I’m an adult who has no work tomorrow AND MUST PAY TRIBUTE TO MY GYMFAN TRIBE 🤣

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back