2020 Men's Artistic All Around Final (Wednesday, July 28, 2021)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

he does look like he is in pain and that was NOT a piked vault(but none of his vaults here really have been)

I was watching the streaming on my phone as I walked the dog this morning and apparently I praise good gymnastics routines the same as I do my dog. Poor pup was super confused when I yelled “good boy!!” really loudly after routines. And yes, I know that is a ridiculous thing to yell at a grown man I’m watching on my phone but this is where we are four days into waking up early to watch gymnastics…

With 0.4 in it between the top 4 and 2 events to go, this is all still to play for?

Assuming quals is typical for the top four, it looks like Hashimoto has a slight advantage in scoring potential

Probably by about .4-.5? But he was down about that from first at the top of the rotation. 15.3 matches his PB qual score

Last edited:
Hashimoto is ahead of Sun Wei now. This is going to be like 2016 all over again…

it’s looking like bronze for Nikita unless something happens on HB… sad but so glad he got his gold

If Xiao Ruoteng wins this I will be useless for the rest of the day. If Xiao Ruoteng loses this I will be useless for the rest of the day.

Just waving goodbye to Wednesday at this point.

Xiao Ruoteng
Not a huge Xiao Ruoteng fan but would be ok… I want Nikita or Hashimoto to win though… Hashimoto has almost a full point advantage based on his other HB scores so far

Spoke too soon. 🤡 Of course, Sam would nail his twister into double front pass, but then fall on the double front pike.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back