2024 Paris Fashion and Olympic Leotard discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I predict that Suni will wear breastplate blue tomorrow, Simone will wear white and Jordan will wear red.

Also I LOVED Qui’s yellow Leo today. Yellow Leos are my new obsession

I see Suni going in white. Jordan wearing the podium leotard, and Simone in the light blue one that Roberson wore in the photoshoot.

Clearest picture I could find of Zhang Yihan's yellow leo from the UB Final.

zyh.png

Qiu Qiyuan's purple leo isn't new, she wore it last year in the 2023 World AA final. She also wore it to Nationals during UB EF where she last did the 7.2 routine and scored 15.566. Lucky leo!

qqy leo.png

'23 Worlds / '24 Nationals / Olympics

Last edited:
I think I might be the only person who liked the red Leo better in pictures than it was in person. Just way too many competing textures.
I actually love the idea of the different textures, but the all time best for this was Catalina Ponor's Darth Vader leotard from 2004. The one with like 4 different fabrics in it.

As for 2024, I've been particularly struck by some of the make-up--good and bad.

Good: suni. Simone.

Bad: Kinsella. Needs a lighter foundation (in coverage, not shade). Mama Voinea makeup but the hair 😬 I mean she looks like she was dragged through a hedge backwards.

Interesting: Jordan. Flavia and Rebeca. I love how pigmented the yellow eyeshadow is, the cat-eye eyeliner is a little too much imo.

Last edited:
The plum that Soares is wearing is lovely. With the exception of Rebeca’s from vault I’ve really liked Brazil’s.

The white Suni has on is pretty from the front and the back, but I don’t think they match each other. The colored straps on the back are pretty if there was something similar on the front.

I think the blue & white Simone is wearing is my favorite of the American leos. She’s probably going to burn it though.

Last edited:
Gymnaverse's fashionistas need to stick around for rhythmic gymnastics in a few days. The Olympics ain't over yet!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back