2024 Paris Fashion and Olympic Leotard discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Simone's red leotard was second best Leo of the completion for me.

But I guess it's true that the many different textures aren't the best of choices, because the Leo was much better on Simone than on Suni. I guess the lighter skin tone makes the different textures more noticeable.

China's green and yellow choices were terrible.

Brazil finally went with pastels, which I didn't hate. Still the decorations I couldn't get behind.

I agree the red leo was wonderful on Simone. It siuted her so well. I also loved the white one on Suni. The team Finals leo was my favourite USA one. The Chinese TF leo was my overall fave along with the yellow Brazilian AA leo. The GB red one was also fab. But there were lots of really nice leos this year and the only awful one I can think of was the Romanian TF one. That was hideous.

The plum that Soares is wearing is lovely. With the exception of Rebeca’s from vault I’ve really liked Brazil’s.

The white Suni has on is pretty from the front and the back, but I don’t think they match each other. The colored straps on the back are pretty if there was something similar on the front.

I think the blue & white Simone is wearing is my favorite of the American leos. She’s probably going to burn it though.
I agree! The blue and white was probably my least favorite when I looked at the photos of them but OH my goodness she looked amazing in it! I loved her in the red too and didn't think that could be beat, but she looked wow.

AI apparently thinks the leos need fringe. Coming soon to a tour near you...
1000005837.jpg
1000005839.jpg
1000005838.jpg
1000005840.jpg

There’s something uncanny and odd about those AI photos making them into children. It’s like pageant girls pretending.

I have to say, I dug Onofriichuk's Thriller jacket costume.
Yes! Too bad a wig was probably out.

Serious question: are they required to wear their hair in a bun in RG? Because I don't think I saw anything else.

@MaryClare went into a bit of detail in the rhythmic thread, I think. Basically it's not required, but it gives the illusion of long lines or something like that.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back